Tuesday, June 5, 2012

I went to Cannes, ended up seeing Paris...

I got back from the Cannes film festival last week, and the number one question I've been getting is "Who did you see!?!" Cannes is misleading however, because even though practically every single movie star in the world is there, they are not exactly walking down the street picking up their dry cleaning. There are many many..many yachts, and fabulous hotels, and black tie gala's that are all very private and exclusive and keep celebrities mostly hidden from the general public. But Paris Hilton however...I ran into her three times.
Yup. First at "da club", on Monday night. Then again Wednesday night (same place), and then I ran into her on the merry-go-round, with my son. Just simply stumbled upon her with my camera in hand. My wife took Stella to the second floor of the carousel, I took Rocco to the little Ferrari around the corner that he wanted to go on, got him situated and noticed a huge crowd. I look up, and there she was! I was SHOCKED!! She was wearing panties!!



She was preening for the cameras, so I figure I'd give it a go as a papparazzo. And she lived up to her end of the bargain, spotted my lens for a brief moment and worked it. Rocco, was oblivious of course. But he and Stella can always say they rode on a merry-go-round with that beautiful girl that was in that show with whats her face.

1 comment: