Friday, July 10, 2009


I have a really cool baby. At the ripe old age of 3 Months, little Stella has already made her first apperance in the "People on the Scene" section of the latest Cape Cod Magazine. Amy and I took Stella to the Chatham Magazine launch party when she was 4 weeks old! She loved the jumbo shrimp. Stella also makes an appearance in the magazine before she was even born, as a two month old fetus in Amy's belly as part of the Washburn Island article, along with our friends Bryce and Shanna. More to come about that in the next blog posting! For now, I decided I would post the family photo, and the cover photo, which I shot at the end of last summer at the Sandwich boardwalk. Little boy with the net, I hope you are enjoying your fifteen minutes of fame as much as Stella is!

1 comment:

  1. Cutrona! I am quite excited that you have started this blog. I look forward to many more posts...

    I'll make sure to tweet about your blog in a bit...

    ReplyDelete