Friday, July 6, 2012

Boston Globe Magazine Shoot

I recently shot this cover for last weeks Boston Sunday Globe magazine. It is an amazing little modern beach house in West Falmouth built by my friend Ralph Cataldo, named 2011 Best Builder...in the COUNTRY, and designed by Jeremiah Eck. Our cover model Leah did the interior design, and she spends much of the summer here with her beautiful family. This also is yet another Conry/Cutrona tag team, with writer Jaci Conry putting together words to make a story happen. So proud to have 500,000 of these bad boys in circulation!
I love that Eames Chair
Those photos above her head are amazing


2 comments:

  1. I did a painting job for Ralph in Brookline years ago. Their work is amazing, and Ralph was great to deal with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that mint green eames makes me weak in the knees...

    ReplyDelete